The Riley County Health Department (RCHD) has identified 7 new positive cases since yesterday’s report, and 6 more people have recovered. The totals are now 116 (+1) active, 299 (+4) recovered, and 3 deaths.
Ascension Via Christi Hospital in Manhattan is treating 3 COVID-19 positive patients and 1 PUI* patient. Their symptoms are severe enough to require hospitalization. One of the positive patients in on a ventilator today.
Riley County Statistics for Thursday, July 23, 2020:
- Total positive cases in Riley County Residents: 418**
- Total Active: 116
- Total Recovered: 299
- Total deaths: 3
- Pending test results: 195
- Negative test results: 4,025
- Average age: 31 years old
- Gender: Female: 47.1% (197), Male 52.9% (221)
*A PUI is a Person Under Investigation; a patient who has symptoms of COVID-19 and is waiting for test results.