Fort Riley officials have announced via social media that Irwin Army Community Hospital is closing its COVID-19 drive-thru testing site effective Feb. 25. The last available date for drive-thru testing is Thursday, Feb. 24.
COVID-19 testing will remain available at IACH through medical appointment by calling (785) 239-3627.
Free COVID-19 self-test kits are available at Fort Riley Public Health Department, 7665 Normandy Dr., Fort Riley, Kansas, 66442, during business hours Monday and Wednesday-Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m., Tuesday, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Testing is available also at locations throughout the local community including pharmacies and county health departments. The Kansas Department of Health and Environment lists the following locations as community testing sites for COVID-19:
• Kollhoff Pharmacy, 407 S Washington St, Junction City, KS 66441
• Geary County Health Department, 212 W Ash St, Junction City, KS 66441
• Riley County Health Department, 2030 Tecumseh Rd, Manhattan, KS 66502
• Hy-Vee Pharmacy, 325 Bluemont Ave, Manhattan, KS 66502
• Walgreens Pharmacy, 325 Bluemont Ave, Manhattan, KS 66502