2. Superintendent Dr. Marvin Wade announced this past week that bringing students into buildings for small group instruction is NOT an option that will be utilized for USD 383.
3. The Department of Education announced that State Assessments for the 2019-2020 school year have been waived.
4. SPED Case Managers will be communicating with families this next week.
5. Playgrounds and Bishop Stadium are still open. The playground equipment at all elementary buildings was cleaned with electrostatic sanitization. But we know kids and families have been using the playground equipment. Parents – you must use your own judgement and be responsible. We will close playgrounds and Bishop Stadium if asked to by the Riley County Health Department. Ten or more people cannot be on the playground at one time (see #1).
6. Principals will be emailing information to families next week about the process for picking up student items, instruments, medication, etc. They will also include information about returning library books.
7. USD 383 teams will be meeting next week to develop our continuous learning plan. We will communicate information when it is available.