Riley County has 2 new positive cases since yesterday’s report, and 2 more recoveries. The totals are now 110 active, 314 (+2) recovered, and 4 deaths.
Ascension Via Christi Hospital in Manhattan is caring for 3 positive patients and 1 PUI* patient at this time. Each of the patients has symptoms severe enough to require hospital care, but none of them are on ventilators at this time.
Riley County Statistics for Tuesday, July 28, 2020:
- Total positive cases in Riley County Residents: 428**
- Total Active: 110
- Total Recovered: 314
- Total deaths: 4
- Pending test results: 185
- Negative test results: 4,213
- Average age: 31.4 years old
- Gender: Female: 47.4% (203), Male 52.6% (225)